Friday, January 15, 2016

MY BLACK RADIANCE HAUL

I received my internet order from Black Radiance today!  I've been a fan of their foundation for at least two years now. In the past I was using the Color Perfect Liquid Oil Free Make-up in #8413 Rum Spice. Its a darker tone than I needed so I mixed it with a lighter foundation to lighten the shade a bit. At the time I purchased the product from Amazon, and the vendor did not have a large pipeline of colors to choose from. It wasn't until recently that it dawned on me . . hello, why not find the website and order from the source? DUH!! my anal brain knows no bounds . . literally! 

Upon accessing the site I was very impressed with the inventory, and the pricing was the icing on the cake.

Pressed Powders, Color Perfect Liquid Make-up, True Complexion Under Eye Corrector & Concealer and Perfect Tone Matte Lip Color
Subtotal of my haul came to $23.00 (without taxes and handling) which, to me is a bargain. 

The powders (I ordered two after watching an informative video on the site regarding how to get the perfect powder match) are oil free formula, comes in a compact case, with a decent brush for application. 
Personal Tip; You'll find no instructions from cosmetic companies or "how to" make-up videos, but please learn to "bake" your make-up while applying. I, like thousands of you, have spent a small fortune on products that I thought just didn't work to conceal my skin flaws . . NOT!! All products work its the method of application that doesn't. Surf through You Tube, which is awash with instructive videos. I've added one of many regarding baking techniques. 


My face and neck are covered with tiny and large raised moles (as you can see on my neck and chest area in the photo). The baking method is the only technique I've found to camouflage their existence. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

AMAZON PRIME

FASHION FAIR LIPSTICKS

FIRE HD7

FINGERNAIL POLISH

FASHION FAIR MAKEUP

AFRICAN JEWELRY

BLACK OPAL LIPSTICKS

AFRICAN HANDBAGS

AFRO-CENTRIC TIMES ON POLYVORE.COM

BLACK OPAL EYESHADOW

BOOKS BY MAYA ANGELOU

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVING ACTIVATE

HIP HOP MP3

GREAT READS by BLACK AUTHORS

GREAT READS FROM IYANLA VANZANT

BLACK HISTORY READS

DAME MARY J. BLIGE

GOSPEL

IPHONE 6 CASES

R and B CLASSICS

WILL DOWNING

LOVE OF SELF

LOVE OF SELF
I am not ashamed of my grandparents for having been slaves. I am only ashamed of myself for having for having at one time being ashamed. - Ralph Ellison, "Invisible Man"

Google+ Badge

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SHARE

AMAZON PUBLISHER

TWITTER

There was an error in this gadget

Add This

Share |

Blog Archive